Ecolab Incidin® Foam Disinfectant can 5 liter
Ideal for cleaning plastic surfaces such as examination couch covers. Fast acting foam for all alcohol resistant surfaces. Broad spectrum against viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- 100 grams contains:
- 20 grams of 2 propanol
- 10 grams of Ethanol
- 0.2 gram Benzalkonium Chloride
- 0.01 gram Glucoprotamine
- No inhalation of aerosol
- Foam formula, clearly visible on surfaces being treated; great certainty of disinfection on all surfaces
- Aldehyde free, well tolerated by users.
- Effective wetting of the surfaces and quick drying thanks to the alcohol.
- Ready-to-use product, easy to use, immediately applicable.
- Optimal safety for patients and staff.
- Applicable on: metals, plastic (including Plexiglas), painted surfaces, etc.
- Pleasant working conditions, a perceptible hygiene for the patients.
- Advantages ready to use
- Contains glucoprotamine
- Foam formula, clearly visible
- Wide operating spectrum
- Very short processing time
- Very material friendly
- Pleasantly perfumed: lemon scent
Spray the product Incidin Foam neatly on the surface and let it soak in well. Then wipe the surface with a clean work cloth. Or spray the product on a disposable cloth and wipe the surface with it. Then let it dry.