Monoject 412 Syringe Jaw syringe with curved tip 12 ml
These special Monoject syringes have a handy curved tip and are often used for feeding infants. It is a 3-part syringe without needle, equipped with a rubber cone so that it moves smoothly and leak-free. The Monoject syringe (also called jaw flushing syringe) is also ideal for rinsing the maxillary sinus thanks to the curved tip. The Monoject syringe is also used in veterinary care. For example, when feeding young animals or rinsing wounds.
- Easy to clean
- Kendall reference number: 8881412012
- Three-part syringe with curved tip, for feeding an infant.
- Box of 50 pieces, price and sales unit per piece.
- Content 12 ml
- Not sterile
- Dishwasher safe, not too hot
- Easy in use
- Precision instrument
- Easy to add details
- Can be filled with all kinds of liquids and gels
- Not in sterile packaging