BD Micro-Fine Pen Needle 0.25mm (31G) x 5mm 100 pcs
All BD Micro-Fine Ultra™ pen needles are made according to the Extra Thinwall technology. This gives an even larger inner diameter, which results in a better insulin flow and a very reduced pressure force at the injection. So maximum comfort! Depending on the needle length you use, a particular injection technique is advised. This is to ensure that the insulin is always injected subcutaneously. When using the 4mm or 5mm needle, BD recommends a perpendicular injection without a skin fold. For tailor-made advice, please contact your diabetes nurse or doctor.
The BD Micro-Fine pen needles can be used for the administration of insulin using an insulin pen. The pen needle with Thinwall technology has a large diameter and allows a good insulin flow. The three-dimensional sharpened point and the patented lubricant ensure minimal resistance. The pen needle is virtually inflexible and can be used on all common insulin pens.
- These pen needles have a size of
- Pen needle length = 5mm
- Pen needle thickness = 31G = 0.25mm
- The BD Micro-Fine pen needles are available in different sizes.
- Pack of 100 pen needles in total. Each needle is individually sterile packed.
- BD reference number: 320794
- PU = sales unit = 100 pieces