Ecolab Incidin Foam Surface Cleaning Disinfection with Spray Nozzle 750ml
Fast-acting, ready-to-use disinfection foam for cleaning and disinfecting (medical) surfaces, equipment and instruments.
Specifications of the disinfection foam Incidin Foam:
- Disinfection foam effective against viruses (tuberculosis, hepatitis B, Rotavirus, HIV)
- No inhalation of aerosol
- Contains glucoprotamine
- Does not contain Aldehyde, well tolerated by users
- Optimal safety for patients and staff
- Hygienic for the patients
- Pleasant working conditions
- The visibility of Incidin's foam formula ensures that one knows with certainty which part of the surfaces is being disinfected and cleaned
- Effective wetting of the surfaces
- Dries quickly thanks to the alcohol
- Broad spectrum of action
- Can be used on: metal, plastic (including Plexiglas) and painted surfaces.
- Very material friendly ready to use
- Very short processing time Easy to use, apply immediately
- Pleasantly perfumed: lemon scent
Spray the product Incidin Foam neat on the surface and let it soak in. Wipe the product off the surface with a clean work cloth. Or spray the product on a disposable cloth with which you can clean the surface. Let the product dry on the surface.